Ad Code

Mr. & Mrs. Smith 2 (HD) Trailer – Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie | Action Comedy (Fan Made)

 

-

Mr. & Mrs. Smith 2 (HD) Trailer – Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie | Action Comedy (Fan Made)


M.R & M.RS. SMITH 2005 clips are showed in the black and white fashion during the “your wife is a spy” line from ALLIED. This was a great choice for the main story of this concept, making Angelina look like the villain. I avoided using her film from SALT because I thought that’s too popular, eventually used FIRST THEY KILLED MY FATHER film which ended up lacking. Despite the challenge looking for Angelina clips I rely on CHARLIE’S ANGELS action sequence by turning it into a fight scene involving her.

The line ” Are you ok baby” is from MR. and MRS Smith movie. I wanted to create a scene when bad guys attacking them then showing perspective from the outside of the house someone getting beat up, then clip from Allies when Brad Pitt was protecting his girl. Also showing money and a masked man, implying that they are disguising and planning to escape. Of course one of the elements of this franchise are the weapons in closet. I almost used clips from Charlies Angels but used G.I JOE RETALIATION instead. I almost forgot to include BY THE SEA film which has both actors in it. Overall I enjoyed making this concept, I thought that the story was well represented, despite the lack of Angelina Jollie I was able to pull it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments