Ad Code

Mr. & Mrs. Smith 2 Trailer #2 “Smith Jr.” (HD) Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie | Action Comedy

 

Mr. and Mrs. Smith learns that their son Jr. Smith has been framed. The agency they used to work in orders their son to target them in exchange for his freedom.
“I think you might be forgetting what you do for a living” line from BULLET TRAIN I transformed to be a conversation over the phone between Mr. and Mrs. Smith. “We play by the book” from BLACKSITE I made the topic about their job as spies following the rules. The challenge was bringing fresh fight scene of Angelina Jolie since she doesn’t have recent action movies. I was gonna use clips from her old movies but it wasn’t good quality and it won’t be fresh to the audience. Thankfully ATOMIC BLONDE had fight scenes moments when it doesn’t show her face, which I capitalized to make Angelina Jolie be the one in the scene.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6yOFFfA74U

Post a Comment

0 Comments